Thursday, August 21, 2008

Relaxing Buffalo


DSC00943
Originally uploaded by sylvia.kirkwood

The trip to the Northwest Trek yesterday was lovely, in spite of rain most of the day! I wasn't sure how well my photos would turn out because I had never used my son's digital camera for one thing, as I said, it was gray, the tram we were on doesn't stop because that frightens the animals and you have to keep your arms and hands inside, not be pointing and waving or poking your camera in their face. But you can still take pictures and I did. This guy was just lying near the tram track, observing the visitors with a bored expression.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

You can't beat a digital camera for great photos no matter what the weather.

great photos too. It reminds me of Woolaroc in Bartlesville, Oklahoma where you see all those animals as well as a great museum.

lilalia said...

Must have been interesting to see the buffalo in their natural setting.