Monday, October 13, 2008

A Rose to Say Thank You!

Posted by Picasa
It has been one of those busy – at just what I’m not sure – but busy days and when I was finally able to sit down this evening, I looked back over the truly lovely comments that so many of you left yesterday and this morning on my blog. And, again, it has been and is such a real pleasure for me to have made contact with you, exchanged ideas and thoughts and concerns and I feel such a sense of gratitude – humbling really. So, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I feel very blessed. In the difficult times that we are living in now, there are so many of us that may feel the negative effects of what is happening within our country and it is good to know that we do have the support of friends who share our concerns and understand what many of us feel. Those things alone can make many of the burdens, trials and tribulations – whatever, seem lighter and more bearable. So, I wish you all a peaceful evening and a very lovely tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Morning Sylvia, Have just loaded by blog for today and had a quick decco at your post. I feel like getting up and cheering, you have said exactly what I would say if I had the blue matter in my brain to say it..... Cheers - hope you have a good day! Kate x.

and ps. Love the rose!

Dianne said...

it truly is a wonderful community :)

patsy said...

I hope you have a good day.

Margie's Musings said...

You're welcome and thank you for giving me so much to think about.

Darlene said...

What a beautiful rose. I love roses and had a yard full of them before I sold my house. I miss the beautiful blossoms, but sure don't miss the work of caring for the bushes or of coming in with bloody arms from the thorns.