Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kids Are Quick, Maybe We Should Consult Them!

It's been a long day, everyone trying to figure out what's going to happen next -- now that the bailout has been passed by the Senate. Who knows, maybe we should ask these kids, they seem to have an answer for everything.


TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using table.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher .

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Sylvia, these are sooo funny, quick as winkie jokes, you can almost picture the children giving their answers... Cheers, Kate x.

Judy said...

Children are so honest. They don't have anything to clutter up their little brains. These are so funny. I love the last one. lol.

Margie's Musings said...

Oh..so cute!

Arija said...

Sylvia I really like the way you intersperse your political comments with humour. Those children are cheeky little blighters, they do hwever brighten up Wall St. considerably.